Tuesday, August 18, 2009

tuesday tuesday tuesday

18th august 10:55pm - got back home 55 min ago .. boy, wat a long long day ,was at the office early this morning , boss was on the way to kl frm singapore ,then went online , looking for a product's data sheets ... it was like looking for a needle in a haysack .. lol , cos the model code tht my salesman gave me is not the same as in the webpage ...then , during lunch time , off to get my son frm school .. then , back to office again .. had a viewing appointment at 7:30 in bukit jalil area , n abt tht time , it started to rain heavy , i waiting for the rain to cool down in my car till i fell asleep ...lol.. head home after the viewing , but the road was so bloody jam frm sri petaling till the cheras ( mrr2 ) ........ my knee was so tired n aching at the same time , wat make it worse is feeling hungry the same time ... all i could think of - what to eat , what to eat ? .. lol.. by time i reached ukay perdana ( to pick up my man ) it was nearly 9pm ... so we decided to have dinner near home , onces done wit dinner , immediately head home .. haha...well , both of us is exhausted wit the long day we had ...
im heading to my comfort zone ( my bed ) now ... adios ...

No comments:

Post a Comment