Thursday, August 20, 2009

t.g.i.f

21st august 12:05pm - its been two days i didnt write my blog ... was so busy wit work n my boss was in the office too ... , n as usual in the office when boss ard , its all abt sales, collections n quotations for clients ... it wasnt a pleasant two days - boss is not happy wit the salesman performances , so when tht happens , ther's lots of voice rising .... after office hours ... i had to run n do some of my real estate tingy .... some was good n some was bad ... nearly closed a deal , but suddenly my owner changed her mind .... hmmm ... the things i hv to go thru something ... wat a major stress it was for me ... another stress was going thru the traffic jam , its been raining lately during the evening , especially during the rush hour ....
last nite , i was at my sis place ( im usually there every thursdaynite ) ,just to let my sis know tht im still in one pcs ... haha ... we did some catching up on our weekly report ... haha .... was there till nearly 11pm , till my man called asking wher i am ..lol .. arrive home abt 11:20pm , did some catching up wit my man - asking how was his day .... then , off to bed ...
today , im hoping for a busy day wit my real estate thingy .. i need to close some deals , need to b financial secure for the raya ... ok , gtg ... got some office work to do .. adios ...

No comments:

Post a Comment