Monday, August 3, 2009

sakit jiwa day

4 august -11:30am - in the office , started the day feeling moody , n it all started last nite ... having late nite call frm a difficult tenant ( my real estate job thingy ) , telling me he is not happy wit his new hsemate n wanna move out as soon as possible . who do he think he is ? PM son? move out whenever he wants ? i told him tht i dont take this last 'min notice' crap , so he has waits till month end to move out n offset his one month security deposit ... n this morning , my owner told me tht she gave me a wrong account no: where i already online transfered a client's deposit ... sometimes , i wonder how can some owners can b so irresponsiable ... cant she let me know onces she get a msg frm the bank ? ( she waited till next morning to inform me tht i hv banked into a wrong acct ) now , i need to go to the bank n sort this out .. wat a troublesome thing to do ... sakit jiwa betul la this owner , in English version = making me mentally insane / hurt sick .....

im glad tht the office is running smoothly ,so far there's no hiccups here n there . hope it will last like this till end of the day ...

one thing for sure , there will b lots of running abt like a headless chicken during lunch time .. meeting up clients n owner to confirm some deals in my real estate ... pray to god tht everything will turn out the way i planned it to b ...

moral of the story for the day - never deal wit problematic tenants , n double check wit owners on their msgs to u ... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment