Saturday, August 15, 2009

1st day of the weekend

15th august , 11:50pm - didnt get to go into my blog yesterday , was kinda busy with the auditor , trying sort out some creditor's account ... all the calculations n numbers , made my brain all blurred ... then , abt 3:30 pm , i had to rush to sri petaling to handover a unit to my client . The handover was suppose to b at 4pm , suddenly the client said he is already at tht area ... i had to dropped my accounts , n shoot off to the unit ..... i had a really crazy day

this morning ( Saturday morning ) , i was woken up by the prowater delivery guy , to collect the payment for the water bottles tht they hv sent the other .... i didnt expect them to b tht early ( 9:30 am ) to come over ... i was like half awake when i open to the door ... gave them the money , signed the delivery order , n when back to sleep . I thought i could go back to sleep .. well , i couldnt ... this is not my plan to wake up early on my first day of weekend ...

Abt noon time , me n my man got ready to go out for lunch at ampang point ...after lunch , we did some window shopping , while waiting for my ex to sent the kids over . my kids arrive at ampang point abt 3:30 pm ...
we head to JJ keramat to look converse shoes tht my eldest son wanted ... then we did some survey on some electrical appliances .. i thought of replacing my fridge n tv .. i havent really decided to take them or not ...haha .. thts is kinda normal for me ( to make up my mind ) , especially when the things i think isnt tht important ...
Abt 6pm , we headed to my sis' place .. we usually go the during the weekends , i want my kids to mingle wit their anty , uncle n their cousin .... wat can i say ... i hv strong family values in me n i want my kids to hv tht too ... while we were ther , as usual , me n my man had some challenge of pool ... n as usual , i lost .. , luckily for him , im not a sore loser ... hahah
N abt 9pm , we went to ukay perdana for dinner , after dinner , we head home ... it feels so good to b home ...
Ok , its past midnite , im off to bed ... .. adios ...

No comments:

Post a Comment