Thursday, August 13, 2009

back to work

13th august - 5pm : yesterday , i worked half day .. had this terrible ache below my tummy area ... my poor auditor came into the office n had to leave at 1pm , cos i wanted to go home ... brought lunch for my man , he was home too , had his ' migrane ' attack . my god ! when tht happens , all he does he sleep n sleep ... yesterday evening was raining heavily at my area , so it was nice to hv a ' cat' nap ... wat a nap .. frm 5:30 till 7:30 ... n during the nite , i went to my usual massage lady to get me some massage ... when she started to massage my tummy area , oh damn! it was so bloody painful ... i was tossing n turning on the bed .. till i had to scream 'stop' ... lol ... luckily , i didnt kicked her ( she might fly n hit the wall ) .. after all the suffering massage , the body feels lighter than usual ( after few burps n farts ... hahaha ) . came home , had some MCD , took a shower , n watched some tv , then the tv watched me ... hahah
this morning , reached the office abt 10:25am ... got ready all the paperwork for my auditor ... as usual , had some misunderstand wit boss over the figures on the collections / payment , n also on the closing accts ( this happens every year during the year end financial closing ) ... work on the real estate been quiet the past few days , n i hate it ... i hate the idea of no running abt wit not showing units , no hand over keys , n no deals to b closed ... its making me feel more frustrated even more each day ... hopefully , tmrw will b a good day ...
today's weather is kinda gloomy , wish i was at home now ... cuddle under the blankie in my bed .. but no worries , i hv another one hour to go , n another half an hour going thru the traffic b4 reaching home- to my home sweet home , wit my fishes greeting me wit its mouth open .. haha , n my fat cat who is constantly asking for food ( she only comes home when she is hungry ) n only eat fresh cat food- tht fat BITCH .. haha ...

thts all for today , wish tmrw will b an interesting day .. adios ...

No comments:

Post a Comment