Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a long long day

5th august - 9:20pm : just got back home ( abt 30 min ago ) ... its been a long day at work for me , especially on the real estate thingy . i met lots of odd , funny characters clients today ., some was easy clients to handle n some is so demanding clients . the demanding clients wants low rental but wants everything in the unit ... wher can la ...????.. but after going thru all the viewing , i manage to close a deal n it felt great . didnt spend much time in the office today ... i pity my boss , cos i know he is not happy abt it n yet dont want to scream at me abt it too, ... my boss knows tht i do real estate too b4 joining the company , we had some agreement abt me holding two jobs , as long i dont ' slack' on my office duties . so , i stayed back in the office till 6:30 pm ( feeling guilty la ) . after office , as usual , head to ukay perdana to pick up my man n had some dinner at ampang point , then off to taman melawati to do some banking . after banking , we head home , to our ' love shack ' ... hahaha ... its feels so much better when u reach to a cosy , well decorated home ... haha . n onces at home , the usual routine is feed the cat n the fishes , then off being a couch potato n watched tv till our eyes cant open no more ... haha ...

thats all for now .. its time for me to spend some quality time wit my man ...

the moral of the day - stick to ur "gun" when u r hired to do something ... either u win some or u dont ... end of the day , a job is a job ...

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment