Sunday, August 23, 2009

sunday .....

23th august 11:30pm - woke up late this morning , nearly noon ... haha ... wat a way to spend the weekend ... been lazing ard the whole day today ... went out during the noon time , just to ' tapow' so lunch ... hehe ... i didnt fast again , today .... after having some lunch ( nasi kandar ) .. we watched some movies in HBO , then the tv watched us ... haha ... abt 8:30 pm , we went out for some pizza , came back home nearly 10 pm , watch some movie tv ... haha .. now, my man is watching his football , his team is playing ( chelsea ) ... im not a football fan , so i decided to log on - check my emails , check my facebook , now , my blog ..... nothing much happened today , ... just spending another quality time being all by myself n also enjoying my weekend .....sadly , my weekend will b ending soon ... tmrw will b a new week of work work work b4 the long weekend again ... wooo hoo ... i cant wait for tht long weekend ....
ok ... i can hear my bed calling me ... off to get some beauty sleep ... adios ....

No comments:

Post a Comment