Friday, August 7, 2009

thank god its friday

7th august -4pm : phewww .... back in the office , after a long day doing my real estate thingy .... been really busy wit viewing the past two day . i didnt even had time to log on to my facebook yesterday , i was running abt like headless chicken between sri petaling n desa petaling .... this morning he company's auditor came to do the company' s year end closing , i hope we made profit , if not ... boss will b nagging at us till next year ! lol ... n during lunch time , as usual , my daily rountine ( mon - friday ) , pick up my son frm school n try to squeeze in my real estate thingy too ... i had to give my auditor the office entrance password ... no worries , i trust him ... besides , i dont think he wanna carried the transformers out ... my god , tht damn transformers is so damn heavy . the auditor looks like a decent guy ... been doing our audit the past four years now ... n he has met my boss ... dont think the auditor wanna mess wit my boss ... hahaha
next week , my boss will up in kl office ... aiyoo .. pengsan la i ... no blogging , no chats , no facebook ....

ok .. gtg now ... boss on skype chatting me me ...

bye bye

oh yes , today , i dont hv any of ' the moral of the story ' thingy ... hahaha ... mayb , tmrw ...

No comments:

Post a Comment