Saturday, August 22, 2009

22th august 11:05pm - at home , spending quality time wit my new home wit my man ... didnt take the kids this week , i just feel like spending time alone.... woke late this morning , the weather was so gloomy , mmm ,... i like my weekend filled wit gloomy weather ... haha ,i know its weird , but i like it , its makes me feel so lazy ... cooked some lunch , had them wit my man , dropped my man at his office ( he had some work to do ) , then started cleaning my hse ... after done wit the cleaning , we went to the ramadhan bazaar nearby ... the finish part was , when we were there , we didnt know wat to buy or wat to eat ... we end up buying some dishes n came home .... had dinner , lazing ard in front of the tv ...
nothing much interesting happened today , so , i think im gonna continue lazing ard on my couch n watch some more tv ... haha ... adios ....

No comments:

Post a Comment