Sunday, August 16, 2009

sunday

16th august 11:24pm - got back home 45 min ago after sending off my man to sport planet in ampang point for his weekly futsal wit his frens . my day started by waking up late this morning , my poor kids had to wait on me , for their morning milo ... haha .. wat can i say , i love to sleep in on weekends . suddenly , i decided to cook lunch today , went to ' giant' at bkt antarabangsa to get my stuffs . while busy cooking , got a call frm my sis who way on the way to Pekan , Pahang to visit her sick mother- in law ,... she wants me to go to her hse , cook n check on her kids . i had to do my ' fast version ' cooking , lol ... made the kids have their shower n eat , then off to my sis' place ...was there till 9pm , send the kids home to my ex ...
tht was how i spent my weekend ... hmm ... how time flies ... i wish the weekend could lasted abit longer ... ok , im off to bed .. tmrw is a new week for me , n my boss will b in town too ... adios

No comments:

Post a Comment