Saturday, August 8, 2009

sunday morning

9th august - 12:15pm : its sunday again ... how time flies .... didnt manage to write anything on my blog yesterday ... had another busy day , woke up late on saturday , did some house cleaning , then off to have lunch wit my man in ukay perdana , then pick up my laundry , as usual , my man forget how many bags tht we hv sent to the laundry , can u believe it , ther was 5 bags of laundry , n i wonder y i got no clothes to wear for work .. lol . then me n my man went to pick up my kids frm sri petaling ( they stays wit my ex during the weekdays cos their school is nearby ) , after tht we decided to go to JJ keramat to get something to eat ... while looking for a parking lot , we saw JOHNNY'S ( steamboat restaurant ) , the thinking of having junkfood in our mind has disappeared .. haha ... all we could think of the delicious hot soup n the stuffs in the soup ... haha ... the way we ate ... hmm .. like ther 's wont b any steamboat in near future ... lol . one thing i must confess is , having a meal wit my man n my eldest son , who loves food , u intend to appreciate the food more , no matter wher or wat ... n it worth every dine / cents / ringgit .. haha .
after a good meal at JOHNNY'S , we went to my sis' place .. its like a weekly routine , i want my kids to spend some time wit their cousins , their aunt n uncle . i want them to understand the family values , want them to know how important family members are to them . stayed ther till nearly 2 am , playing pool wit my man ( lost to him 7-6 , i was the 6 , lol ) .

ok ... its nearly 1 pm .. need to get ready for lunch ... too lazy to cook , so decided to take my loved one out for lunch ... bye , signing out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment