Sunday, August 2, 2009

monday monday monday

3 august 2:30pm - oh boy , only now i hv the time to write in my blog ... wat a long day i had ... b4 i start writing abt my day ... let me tell u abt my weekend ... it was good , i get to spend my time wit my kids n my man the same time ... i wish the weekend would lasted abit longer ... lol ... two days isnt enough when u r having fun n being lazy ... hehehe .... btw , i usually dont log on during the weekends , if u see the date of blogs , its usually weekday .... :)

today , my day started , as usual , having a hard time getting up for work ... keep putting my alarm on ' snooze ' ..lol , but waking up wit my best fren ( a cup of coffee n a criggy ) , i already for a shower n getting dressed for work . i must say , i give my upmost respect to the person who created ' coffee' .. tht person is such a brilliant person ... hehehe

i reached the office at 10: 30am ( work starts at 10am ) , on my pc , connect my internet , less then ten min , boss was on the skype , nagging at me ... hehehe . its ok , cos salesman got nagged too ( balanced up the work pressure ) . and during lunch time , had to run off to get my kids frm school n manage to squeeze in some real estate work -manage to close a deal , boy , am i proud of myself .... ok .. looks like i need to go back to my office work , boss wants me to send out emails ... tc .. will b back soon

moral story of the day - dont take alarm clock for granted .. kha kha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment